Sunday, September 5, 2010

Teacher Mystery Challenge 2.0 - Week 3

Here is the next mysterious teacher. Please get this one right because you are now 0-2. Time to get back on the winning side!


  1. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Crazy Car – it was round with two wheels and would spin and go in all directions

  1. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled? To go to a Cardinals and/or Spurs Championship game.

  1. What really gives you the creeps? When people pick their nose and eat it.

  1. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't? Women have better etiquette and are smarter than men. To save on deodorant and reduce stench.

  1. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be? Albert Pujos

  1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along? Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series, Harry Potter series, books by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Gordon Korman, and Mary Downing Hahn. I would take Coke Zero, water, and Clif bars. I would take my dogs, kids, and spouse.

  1. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither, but I had to choose it would be a bear since I’m allergic to bees.

  1. What was the last concert you saw? My daughter’s All-State Band Concert and professional concert would be Quad-City Symphony Pops on the Riverfront. Sorry, I spend my money on skiing and sports!

Last item is for you to provide at least three things about yourself that others may not know or clues you want to offer about who you are. This will help us with the voting of the mystery teacher. You could throw in a photo of yourself or whatever you feel.

  • I hate big bugs even thought I like to camp and be outdoors.
  • I didn’t learn how to snow ski until I was an adult and now I am obsessed.
  • I love to read books, but I seldom read the newspaper other than the sports page. My spouse on the other hand reads at least two newspapers a day and seldom reads books.
  • I had Mr. Hernandez and Mr. Uhde as students when they were in 8th grade at BMS. I know I’m OLD!

No comments: