Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So I begin another technology tool experiment

My new toy came in today. This is old news for many bloggers and educators, but I am going to experiment with podcasting. Why? I would like to get to the point where I can record some of my teaching moments and post online for students to use. I would really like to use it in a few days as I explain a new project idea that I will be unveiling to my 8th grade extension students, but not sure if I will be ready.

To practice podcasting, I need a topic. What should my first podcast be about? Leave suggestions in the comments and I will take the first one that strikes my fancy.

Podcast will be posted here on the blog.

Suggest away my fellow nerd clansmen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do something basic, like talking about music or whatever. Your likes/dislikes.