Thursday, November 4, 2010

Favorite web links and tools of the week

These are some links that I came across either via email, Twitter, or just web browsing. Feel free to check them out and if you have something worthwhile go ahead a leave it in the comments or TWEET me at @coffeechugbooks

Visual Thinking - I just read through some of this briefly, but this is one that I will be going back to and reading more in depth. This has some really great teaching ideas to be incorporate into my teaching practices.

http://googlizealesson.wikispaces.com/ - Some really great simple ideas to enhance your classroom. I already do some of these ideas, but there is always room for improvement. What do you use?

http://edu.symbaloo.com/ - I cannot wait to use this for my classroom. I want to see some examples already in use. If you have using this, could you share what you have created. This is my weekend project.!!! Too excited!

50 Fun iPhone & iPad Apps to Get Kids Reading and Learning

Here's a classroom project. Get your kids to prototype a mobile app. no programming necessary. I am trying to find a way to incorporate this into my classroom. Back to the drawing board.

The Ultimate Dropbox Toolkit & Guide - I downloaded the app and now time to explore. This site provides everything one needs to get started. This is also my weekend project.

No comments: