Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Need Help Learning QR Code

I am trying to learn more about QR codes. I just messed around with it a little bit by using www.qrstuff.com and a quick idea list.

Here is the QR code for the blog


For those of you who don't know what to do with this. Use your phone and the barcode reader app and when it reads this image or snaps the picture it will automatically take you to the blog. Pretty cool huh? I think so. I just need to learn more about it. I need to figure out how to use this technology in the classroom and for some blog projects. 

If you have any great advice, ideas, or sites to help me learn more I would love for you to share.


4 comments:

SarcasmInAction said...

When I first read this I was pretty sure I was reading Russian or Mandarin or something. Literally had NO CLUE what it was about. But I reread a few times (good reading strategy) and I'm going to try it out on my Droid!

Mobile News Authority said...

I have a ton of QR info on my blog (articles, videos etc.) Check it out and let me know if I can help at all:)

http://www.StickerScan.com

-Cody

McLoughlin said...

same here, http://www.mcloughlin.ca/insights

Steph said...

When I first read this I was pretty sure I was reading Russian or Mandarin or something. Literally had NO CLUE what it was about. But I reread a few times (good reading strategy) and I'm going to try it out on my Droid!