Monday, January 10, 2011

Training - P90X - Day 8 - Chest and Back

Week 2 is here. I am forcing myself to be a better eater this week. That is all there is to it. I have to stick to the plan. It is not a hard plan as I have to eat all the time. The problem is dealing with the curveballs of life.

This morning we took care of the Chest and Back workout. Ab Ripper X will be done tomorrow after some cardio.

I made many improvements from the first week. This was a good sign for me. I messed up somehow on the  Fitness Tracker 90 app and it recorded all my lifts for today on the 5th so the spreadsheet is just a mess so I won't be able to post it today. However, I did increase in almost every pushup. Pull-ups are getting there. Some of them I added 1 or 2, but mostly I stayed the same.

Off to go make a monster egg white scramble and start my day.

Make your goals a reality and start with a plan. That is all it takes. Have fun with what you are doing. If you don't like it, stop doing it and find something else.



No comments: