Monday, February 28, 2011

50 Day World Challenge: Day 1 Topic: Photo and 15 Facts


1. My name is Aaron Maurer.
2. I live in the state of Iowa.
3. My nickname at my school where I teach is Coffeechug from all the coffee I drink throughout the day.
4. I want to connect and meet people from every country and help my students realize the world outside their little bubble they call home.
5. I am training to run my first marathon this summer.
6. I am an avid reader of all things, but love to read YA and books that work to improve the mental toughness of people.
7. I am obsessed with technology and gadgets. If there is something new I am going to give it a try.
8. I would love to travel around the world and visit the places of people I have connected with(I just need more money and time)
9.I teach gifted students for my job and it is awesome.
10. I have many websites to showcase the work of myself, my students, and various other projects to help me connect with the world.
11. I am expecting my third child in May.
12. I have a wonderful wife who allows me to be nerdy every single day and is veyr patient with me.
13. I am still trying to figure out how to write a novel. It is on my bucketlist.
14. I would love to be a head basketball coach for a high school team when my kids get older.
15. I still want to learn martial arts.

Join the fun in this project by checking it out here http://coffeechug.posterous.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of martial arts do you want to learn?

coffeechug said...

I don't really know. I am open to any type actually. My son is interested in taking classes so I need to start looking around.

sanfrankiecisco said...

You have the mug, and no excuse! NaNoWriMo 2011! I dare you. If you win, I'll buy you a t-shirt. :)

sanfrankiecisco said...

You have the mug, and no excuse! NaNoWriMo 2011! I dare you. If you win, I'll buy you a t-shirt. :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of martial arts do you want to learn?

Andy said...

So did you sign up for martial arts classes yet?