Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fellow Readers: A Few Things I Am Looking For Help On

1. I am putting the finishing touches on the latest mixtape covering Sad Songs A-Z. If you have any sad song suggestions please get those in the comments so I can think about using them. I have a few more to go and then I will upload to the blog. Great mixtape them Frankie!

2.I have decided to begin to tackle another challenge/project. I want to trace my family tree. Any suggestions, thoughts, resources, advice,etc. please leave in the comments. Not really sure how to get started on this project.

3. Round 3 judges will be submitting reviews and book selections this week so stay tuned. The winner is getting closer.

4. I will be posting the top 10 songs for the upcoming week as well. Submit to me a random year for me to use.

5. Bellyache book giveaway is coming to a close here on the 14th. Submit your info to be entered. Great book and great author.

6. What is your weather like? Submit photos to coffeechug@posterous.com

7. Last little project. I will be asking you to take a picture of what you are reading this weekend. Take a picture and flip to a random page to submit a line, quote, or passage from that page.

Email it to coffeechug@posterous.com

The title of your email will be your post title. Please include Weekend Reading 2.5.11 in title
Attach a photo of book or you reading or whatever you feel like sharing
In body of email include the passage from your random page. This can be a book or magazine.

I will compile all responses and format them all together.

I thought this would be a great way to share the great stuff we are all reading on this cold weekend.

Alright, 7 things for you to try out this weekend. I look forward to hearing from all of you in one way or another.

Chop Chop

No comments: