Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Reading 2.5.11

What are you reading?
I am asking you to take a picture of what you are reading this weekend. Take a picture and flip to a random page to submit a line, quote, or passage from that page.
Email it to coffeechug@posterous.com
The title of your email will be your post title.
Please include "Weekend Reading 2.5.11" in the title.

Attach a photo of book or you reading or whatever you feel like sharing

In body of email include the passage from your random page. This can be a book or magazine.
I will compile all responses and format them all together.
I thought this would be a great way to share the great stuff we are all reading on this cold weekend.

I am reading "Across The Universe" by Beth Revis. It is amazing. I have to finish this book NOW to know how it ends.

To view other posts and things to submit images to check out http://www.coffeechug.posterous.com

No comments: