Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Posting Has Been Slow Lately

I wanted to apologize for my lack of posts on this blog lately. It is that time of year when there is much to do and not much time to get everything done that I would like. I typically post to this blog several times a day and lately it has been several times a week. I have been busy. Super busy. But Spring Break is coming up next week so I should be able to get back on track and resume normal postings after break.

I do want to keep people in the loop. I have not been reading as much lately being the end of the quarter and my wife being pregnant(little Hoosier #3 will be here May 9th) has taken up much time. Add in the fact that my family has been sick with the flu for three straight weeks and finally it has hit me has caused us to go to bed early and not feel like doing anything.

However, I have still been able to get some things done.

1. Book Club - We are reading True Grit. Feel free to go to the book club wiki http://coffeechugbookclub.wikispaces.com/ and check it out. Maybe even sign up and join the convsersation.

2. My International Pen Pal Club is have lots of fun with their pen pals. After 9 weeks are letters from Russia arrived and we have many more on the way. Check out their adventures here

http://coffeechug.wikispaces.com/

This wiki also includes the pen pals for my 4th and 5th grade students where we have a lot going on right now.

3.  Coffee For The Brain Book Tournament - Trying to gather more votes for the Final Four round of the tournament. All info is posted in the tabs at the top of this blog and you can vote if you look over at the top of the sidebar.

4. Last, working on all the final touches to several little projects I have brainstormed in my mind for this blog and my school. These will all be unveiled soon.

No comments: