1. Highlights from day one of #TED 2011 – exclusive speaker quotes, photos and more http://j.mp/gqMagI
2. http://showthemath.org/ - This is a simple site that allows you to show your work when solving equations (no - the computer won't do anything for you!). Right now we are still in the beta testing stage. Eventually you will be able to "published" your work and then copy it over into a document, post to a web page, or email a link to your published work. We encourage all feedback, so send us an email with your ideas.
3. Changes Schools Should Make to Better Serve Students: A Student's View
This student brings up so many valid points that I don’t even know where to start. I would love to sit down and chat with her and pick her brain.
4. The Most Average Human on the Planet – This blows my mind. Are you average?
5. Video: No Child Left Behind and Global Competitiveness - Yong Zhao raises some very valid points. My favorite is about standardized test scores are turning teachers in low level right brain people.
As always I would love to hear from you. Check these out and leave me your thoughts.