Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Books Turned Movie Book Club

Check out my new online wiki page. I will not go into great detail here on the blog, but feel free to check out the online book club site and if you wish to join, then be my guest.

http://coffeechugbookclub.wikispaces.com/

Sunday night as I was watching the Oscars I had an idea. The first thought was that I had not viewed a single movie that was nominated and therefore need to upgrade my movie watching from Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet. Second, it was a big year for novels turned into movies. I was reading an article this morning that suggested that 2011 will be an even bigger year for books turned into movies. My gears started turning and I decided to go and read the books of the movies nominated this year and do the same with the movies coming out. Then, I thought that it would be fun to have others to discuss the books and movies in terms of what we liked, did not like, themes, etc.


So, here I am the next day creating yet another wiki for me to use. I hope you sign up and join us on our reading voyages.

All you have to do is join the wiki. I will accept you and away you go with adding your thoughts and ideas.

I will keep important dates and meetings posted under the "Calendar" page.

This is still in the early stages so as I have time to develop this wiki I will try to make it look better and better.

If you join, feel free to spice things up a little.

No comments: