Saturday, April 23, 2011

Google Reader - My next step in Bit Literacy DOMINATION!!!

Yesterday, I tore it up. It took me all day from morning until night, but I dwindled my gmail account down to 10 emails. My goal is to eliminate those today. My hotmail account is still at four emails after one week. Things are improving.

I am now tackling my Google Reader.

I need some help or guidance.

I currently have all my feeds as one big giant list. They are not organized into categories or anything. It is just a hodge podge of my education sites, book review sites, hobby sites, technology sites, etc.

I feel like I need to organize these a little bit better so I can access what exactly I need.

I have several that I am testing out to see if they even belong as suggested in the book.

My guidance that I need is:

1. How do you have your Google Reader or any other reader for that matter organized?

2. What else should I consider when organizing my feeds?

3. What are some of your favorite feeds that you have in your reader?

I look forward to your suggestions.

I cannot even begin to tell you how stress free it was this morning to come down to my computer and have a cleared out inbox. I did not think it would have any effect on me, but I was wrong. This is great.

No comments: