Friday, April 22, 2011

Eliminate emails in Gmail and Teacher Inbox - IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Currently working on eliminating my emails in my Gmail and School inbox accounts. This is almost impossible.

I cannot let go of some of them(by some I mean hundreds upon hundreds).

I feel like it will come back to haunt me.

I am trying to become Bit Literate, but right now I am failing.

Follow my journey on my Twitter account @coffeechugbooks

How do you do it?

What is your system for storing important files, links, and all the other bits?

I have set up Diigo (check previous post for link, or the sidebar, or Twitter to view)

I have Dropbox

I have created Evernote, but not quite sure how to integrate.

Continue on my wayward son, may you delete your useless past(despite the fact it all feels so important)

No comments: