Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coffeechug Reading Updates and Reviews

I have not been posting book reviews as often this summer and for good reason. I just don't have the time. With Ava, Addy, and Aiden mixed in with some marathon and fitness training my days are flying by. I do however, still read and just wanted to update everyone with what I am reading and reviews coming down the pipeline.

Remember you can always follow/friend me on Goodreads to stay current with all my reading as well.

1. Level One by Gene Luen Yang - finished and review coming later this week. Great graphic novel!

2. Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - One of my favorite books of all time. If only I had more time to begin book 2 and get through books 3 and 4 before the new one arrives in July. Review coming soon.

3. A Story Of A Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon - currently reading for my book club that I run. We meet next week so I need to get moving on this.

4. 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss - just got this from the library yesterday, read about 10 pages and am ready to buy for my Kindle. I love books like this where you can take away some great ideas to help your life.

5. Improving Endurance by Paul Mason - this took me about 20 minutes to get through. A short review coming later, but not much to say.

6. A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan - another great novel I am currently reading for a book club on Goodreads. I will have this finished as soon as I finish book #3 above. Loving this book so far.


That is enough to keep me busy. What about you? Any good suggestions for me to add to my already large list of TBR's?

4 comments:

Frankie said...

You should, ya know, read Insomniac... It's my "Getting it Done" goal to finish it by the new school year.

coffeechug said...

I will gladly read Insomniac. Just let me know when I can give it a glance. Great job setting a goal for yourself. That is a tough goal!

Frankie said...

It's up on Goodreads as we speak! :)

Frankie said...

You should, ya know, read Insomniac... It's my "Getting it Done" goal to finish it by the new school year.