Sunday, September 11, 2011

GETTING IT DONE CHALLENGE - Please help me out!!!! I need your voice in my Race Day Playlist

While out and about running today I was thinking of everything that I needed to begin to get around and prepare for my marathon debut in two weeks. I know it seems crazy to begin preparations two weeks away, but it is just how I operate.

Anyways, one of the things that I realized is that I am in need of a new playlist. I already know what I need in terms of my music, but here is where you come in.

I had this fantastic idea. I think it would be awesome to have all of these little audio messages of inspiration to add to my playlist. When I hit shuffle I will have these little phrases, comments, etc. that you have created for me to help me on my race.

I promise that I won't listen to the audio file until race day. I think it would lose the power if I heard them ahead of time.

I don't care what you share. It could be something inspirational that will help me while I am out running. It could be something that is funny to keep me relaxed. I don't really care what you want to share as long as you share because in the end it will all help me get to that finish line.

Record some audio and just email it to me at aarmau @ gmail dot com(I hope you can figure that out).

I cannot wait to be bombarded by messages to add to my race playlist. Have fun and creative and I cannot thank you enough in advance for anything you submit.

14 days your voice will be heard in my headphones why I ponder the possibilities of finishing the race.

I will keep everyone updated with how many messages I have received. Please help me out!!

No comments: