Friday, September 30, 2011

Training - Where do I go from here?

I did a nice easy run yesterday as part of my recovery marathon training. I took today off and will probably take Saturday off. Sunday I will go out for a 5-6 mile run and assess my body at this point.

I would like to get one more race in before the winter and snow kicks in.

Any suggestions for a good marathon or half marathon or any other type of running race between now and November?

Send them my way. I am currently looking at the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon, but am open to any other great races.

I have my eye on a crazy race coming up in June of next year.The Run Ragnar Relay race. For me it would be the Chicago race. Has anyone ever ran one of these? I have a possible group of people to run and we are thinking about giving this a shot. Just curious if anyone has done this race. It sounds very cool!

Happy Friday!

No comments: