Friday, October 7, 2011

Training - No run today

My daughter Ava has decided to wake up all the time the last few nights. So sleep has not been great and I have been quite tired. I took yesterday off after running two days straight and feeling tired. I was going to run this morning, but slept in instead. I don't feel bad about it. Perhaps I should, but it is not even quite two weeks yet since the marathon. I think my body is fine, but mentally I am just not in the right place yet to get back to some serious training and running.


I spent time last night planning out my next 6-8 months. I have a penciled calendar version of where I would like to go. I am going to finalize the schedule by next week and begin to train from there. I leave for San Diego Sunday for some training for school so upon my return from this trip I will unveil my plan and goal.

A few more days of taking it easy will be best for my mental aspect of my training. Happy Friday.


No comments: