Friday, March 23, 2012

Only $680 to go - LIVE UNCOMMON REVOLUTION CHARITY FUNDRAISING

I have not checked my Live Uncommon Revolution page for quite sometime as I was getting frustrated by constantly seeing the $0 donation page. I need to do more. However, today I checked my page to find that I have 2 donations. This made me so happy!!!!

So Happy!

I decided to create another post to please consider donating to all the great causes that the LIVE UNCOMMON REVOLUTION is helping out this year. 7 Races = 7 Charities ranging from CASI(Senior Citizens) to breast cancer. You can view all the races and their charities by clicking here.

Not only am I participating in the races, but I am raising money for all the charities, causes, scholarships for students, etc. because I believe in them. I believe in helping others. I believe that the only way to help ourselves is to help others.

http://liveuncommon.org/default.aspx?function=displayparticipant&id=247&eid=4

The link above will take you to my Live Uncommon page where you can make a donation. I can take money through check and/or cash as well if you are not comfortable donating online.

I view my fundraising like my training. I cannot do it alone. I need others to help keep me going during my training. I need your help in helping me support these causes. You probably either know someone affected by one of these causes or maybe it is even you yourself.

If you donate I will forever be happy like I am in this picture when I spent the day at school with Addy.

IMG_2474



I am up for any challenge so if you have something in mind that you would like to dare/challenge me in exchange for a donation I would gladly consider it. I am all for having fun with this.


The one donation option that is not available that fits me is $70.3. I am in training for my first half Ironman of a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13.1 run. Feel free to donate that amount even though it is not listed.

Thanks for Phil and the anonymous donor for their donations. I was so excited to see these listed on my page. I look forward to many more.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: