Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Tweeted One Year Ago And How It Is Coming True

This was a Tweet I posted one year ago on October 1st, 2011. What is crazy about this idea is that at this point I was toying with the idea of doing triathlons and wanting to do an Ironman when I did not even know how to swim. All I had was a much too small $100 hybrid bike.

What is even crazier is that exactly one year later I am beginning my Ironman journey. I had forgotten all about this tweet. Think about it, how much do you remember sharing? I could not even tell you what I posted online yesterday let alone a year ago.

Who would have thought that exactly one year to the date I am taking care of that urge. What is it about October?

I use this new website that I have found to be incredibly interesting. It is called http://memolane.com/

You can add whatever you want to your account and each day you get an email from the site with things from your past. It is very clever and really makes you remember all the daily things that go on in your life that you forget. Check it out.

This video  really struck a chord with me. In addition to this tweet the video below was also posted.(you can see it in blue in below the tweet up top)

No comments: