Sunday, November 25, 2012

CNN Fit Nation Application: Help Me Be Part Of This Team!

I came across this awesome team that CNN put together in 2012 where they select a team of people to work on their fitness. The people of all different backgrounds, obstacles, and challenges, trained and worked hard to complete triathlons with the help of Dr. Gupta.

I was so inspired after checking the videos, news articles, and updates that I have decided to apply for the 2013 team. This morning I submitted my video and application. I don't know exactly how they choose their teams, but I am asking a favor. A favor to check out my application, watch the video, and give me a Recommend to help me possibly be part of this amazing team.

One of the things I have learned through training in 2012 is how important it is to be part of a team and have others help you along the way. I would not have been able to push myself without the help of so many people this year. I still have a long way to goal in terms of becoming a better athlete, race performance, and simply leading a healthier lifestyle. I hope that I can be part of this team and that it will help me take my fitness levels to the next level so that I can further inspire and motivate my family and friends and students.

Here is the link to my application: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-885969

Here is the link to what the team is all about:  http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/fit.nation/

Here is the link to their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CNNFitNation

I hope you find inspiration among these pages and I hope that I can further inspire you to GETTING IT DONE! and don't forget to recommend me if you feel it is needed.

Even more important if you could share this and spread the word I would love it even more. I hope that I can be a role model in helping others set goals and meeting obstacles head on.

Thanks

No comments: