Monday, January 7, 2013

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge: Day 1: Weigh In and Proper Planning

Today begins my transformation of losing this unnecessary weight that I have put on over the last few months.

I woke up at 4:13 to get my workout done, but before doing so I stepped on the scale and snapped a few before photos to chart my progress.

I tipped the scales this morning weighing more than I have since June of 2011 when I started weighing myself each Monday morning. My weight is close to where it was when I was power lifting, but I have lifted in over a year so all that weight must be fat.

It was good to see record all these numbers and measurements. I look forward to charting the progress. Changing my eating is going to be the hardest thing to do. I have developed some unhealthy eating habits that need to be broken.

After weighing in I took care of a run workout I missed this weekend and followed that up with the wonderful fiber drink and some Catalyst. I cooked up some eggs and ate an apple for breakfast.

We will see how the day progresses. I am not worried about school, but worried about home when I have the pantry staring me in the face.

Best of luck to everyone in our group. We are now over 30 strong in the GETTING IT DONE! team.

 I will be charting my food options on this Google Document

Feel free to check it out and leave any feedback that you think I might need.

No comments: