Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My 8 year old son's Minecraft Roller Coaster Challenge

My son always plays Minecraft. After viewing some cool videos online I gave him the challenge to build his own roller coaster. He set out to do just that by learning on his own and making it happen. I think it turned out pretty good for a self taught 8 year old.

He would love it if you checked it out and perhaps had any cool suggestions for him to try to make it better or cooler. I lack any Minecraft knowledge and am not able to help him in any capacity.

I hope you enjoy and this is just one more example of the power of Minecraft. Despite not understanding how to do things, I do see the power of thinking and creative expression within the game.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who needs t-ball???

Eileen Hurley said...

I think that your roller coaster video and the roller coaster are ver cool I wish I could do something like that but I might after a few years but yours is awesome! :D (Ava, 8 years old)