Monday, May 13, 2013

What is the purpose of education? We want to hear from you!

I posed this question to some of my students for an assignment the last week and I think you will be intrigued by their answers. I have created a Padlet where all their submissions are posted

http://padlet.com/wall/purposeofed

I would love it if you would check out their answers to this question. Please leave a comment or two here on this blog post for them. Pick their brains more. Ask them more questions, tell them what you agree/disagree with, etc. They want more discussion on this and they only can handle so much from this teacher.

Even better, craft your own answer and share. We would love to have others to compare answers to and even better from other educators. Leave your answer on the page. It is open for others to post and share.

Are educators and students on the same page or are we off?

What really is "education"? Are we stuck in old ways of thinking or is that the right way?

Let us know.

We will be uploading throughout the rest of the day.

Please share and spread the word to help my students gain some active thinking.

No comments: