Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Living on Edge of Chaos Podcast - Episode 5 - AMAZING Chat with Lisa Van Gemert

This episode is one of my favorite things I have done this year in education. As I challenge myself in the things I do, this is the next step. I challenged myself to work on interviewing educators who are full of passion and living on the edge of chaos. I started big and went with Lisa Van Gemert. If you don't follow or know of her, then you are seriously missing out and need to listen or watch this podcast and learn from one of the best presenters I have ever witnessed.

Show Notes


All Social Media for Lisa Van Gemert - Please follow and learn from one of the best!


Websites

Facebook

Pinterest

Slideshare

Links to items mentioned in the podcast

Is the Lecture Dead? - Richard Gunderman - The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/is-the-lecture-dead/272578/

Sally Hogshead - Fascinate
Jason Fried - Rework
Malcolm Gladwell - David and Goliath

No comments: