Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Random Thoughts

Alright, I have a couple things to share and none are related to one another so I will compile them in a list in this post. I love lists. I make lists for everything. Currently my lists are created with a black Sharpie on computer paper. This has changed from the notebook because the notebook is now full on my thoughts and things for me to do.

1. This video compilation is from several 1993 AT&T commercial ads about things that could happen in the future. This threw me for a loop because it is crazy to think that 16 years ago these were mere ideas and many of them are a routine part of life in our everyday lives. Also, the fact that 1993 was 16 years ago is another sign that I am getting old. It seems like yesterday that I was singing, "Whoomp, There It Is".




2. Exquisite Corpse Adventure - Come on people! Don't be shy. Get in there and post me a line or two for the story. I don't care where you are from or what you want to write about. I know the comment box is blocked at BMS so just send me a line in my dropbox or via email. You know you want to.......

3. I have read a couple books now and the reviews will be coming shortly. Until then they are
a. Stitches by David Small
b. After by Amy Efaw
c. Bone Magician by F.E. Higgins

4. And last I leave you with a little quiz on Human Endurance. Limits of Human Endurance Quiz

No comments: