Kreativ Blogger award: tell 7 secrets and tag 7 people.
Ok! here we go.1. I am a pack rat. My office is so crammed with "stuff" that I feel is important. I have a very hard time throwing away old magazines(especially Rolling Stone and any fitness magazines). I am trying to slowly give away and trade books that I don't read, but so far that is not going according to plan as I give one away I acquire 2-3 more.
2. 40, 34, and 32 are my favorite numbers. I was the number 40 all through high school, 32 when I was in college and 34 is the number of Charles Barkley when he played for Phoenix and he was my all time favorite basketball player.
3. My favorite candy is sour cherry balls. Yes, I live for Valentine's Day because this is the only time of the year when you can find bags and bags of this delicious treat.
4. I have this addiction where I cannot stop checking out materials from the library. I have tried to stop checking out books so I can read the 50 or so books I have purchased that are sitting on my shelves, but so far I have not had the will power to do so. I have about 30 items currently checked out which is pretty normal.
5. My favorite cartoon of all time is He-Man. I loved this cartoon growing up and now my children watch this also now that I have purchased the dvd set. "I have the power!"
6. I am very allergic to poison ivy. I look at a picture of it and I swear I will have it the next day.
7. I am still working on writing my own book, but really struggle to make time to write. I plan on devoting my summer to writing when things calm down.
I’m tagging some creative bloggers…