Friday, November 5, 2010

I went crazy in the iTunes App store last night

I keep telling myself to get back into doing ipad/ipod/itouch app reviews again and this weekend I am going back to making these video reviews. In the meantime I was looking for some new apps and found myself going a little crazy. Here is what I have downloaded and plan to check out this weekend. I have not used any of these yet so let me know if you have.
  • Braingle
  • Capcom Arcade
  • Catapult Madness(actually I downloaded last week and this is my new addiction)
  • Doodle Buddy
  • Foursquare
  • Gravbot
  • iMut8r
  • Mega Jump
  • Monster Truck
  • Motion Math
  • Spider-Man
  • Talking Roby the Robot
  • Tap Tap Revenge 3
  • Toy Story 3 Matching
  • Animation Creation
  • Moxier Collage
  • Potty Panic
  • Stick Wars
  • Dropbox
  • USA Triathlon
Any other suggestions that I should download while I am in this frenzy?

No comments: