Friday, February 18, 2011

Marathon Training - Music For My Ears While Running...

This week has marked week #1 of my first ever marathon training. As I put in the miles (a recap of the week coming soon) I am in need of some music for my long runs.

You guys always come up with great ideas.

So why don't you help this blogger out and provide some music suggestions to keep me entertained while running my long runs. I have a 9 mile run Sunday and they only go up from there.

Leave a comment with some albums to check out.

Music that I enjoy listening to while running is pretty open as depending on my mental state of mind I listen to rap, country, rock, laid back vibe music, etc.

3 comments:

Jacquelyn Wheeler said...

I think I might have shared this with you before, but my very favorite song for running is Pistolero by Juno Reactor. Here's a link; it really gets going about 40 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqNUo6y52Q

This is the song I always have going through my head when I do the run portion of triathlons. Totally helps me get across the finish line.

Enjoy!

sanfrankiecisco said...

My dad's friend likes Joe Bonamassa. He got my dad into him. My dad got me into him since I started guitar and can now fully appreciate the music. He's great. The Ballad of John henry is my favorite. :)

sanfrankiecisco said...

My dad's friend likes Joe Bonamassa. He got my dad into him. My dad got me into him since I started guitar and can now fully appreciate the music. He's great. The Ballad of John henry is my favorite. :)