Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Book Journey - Game of Thrones - Book 1: Chapter 50

I have not updated my reading status on this book in a few weeks(last one here). I was not able to read it for about a week and finally have been able to read here and there. I just wrapped up chapter 50.

I don't want to give anything away, but.....

Did that just happen? Holy cow, the most unexpected moment just smacked me in the face reading after finishing Chapter 50.

I did not see that coming. Nothing like reading a massive novel like this and still not know what is going to happen next. I just need time to sit and finish this bad boy.

Too many distractions for a book so good.

I love this book. Not sure I will be able to get through all the books before the new one comes out, but I am sure going to try.

No comments: