Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Blog For Education

Part of my new plan for myself as a teacher is to clean up my online social networks. To begin this process I have decided to create a new blog that will be devoted entirely to education, teaching, PBL, my classroom, and students.

Here is a link to my new blog: http://educationofcoffeechug.blogspot.com/

I still plan on being very active on this blog, but I am having a hard time justifying my training, nutrition, and active lifestyle being mixed in with my job as a teacher. Not everybody wants to read both.

So, if you follow this blog for educational purposes, then you will be better served on my new blog.

If you like the training and nutrition and just the everyday hodgepodge stuff I post then remain here.

If you like it all, then perhaps subscribe to both.

The new blog will take some time to get up and running the way I want. I have a massive back catalog of bookmarked ideas, thoughts, links, websites, etc. that pertain to education. I will eventually get it all up and running. This will eliminate a lot of my clutter that I have in my various online accounts.

One step at a time. I look forward to seeing some of you over at my new blog.

Let a new journey begin.

No comments: