Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rest and Robotics

I have been super busy the last few days hence the reason for no posts. Last minute packing before embarking to Florida to compete internationally for First Lego League with our team of ten.

I am whooped. I wanted to ride tonight and again tomorrow morning, but the ride tonight is put on hold. I don't return back to Iowa until Monday morning.  Four days of nerd chaos. I need to get in some light workouts on at least two days while I am down there and two days of rest. My body and mind are in need of rest.

In the meantime you can check out our Robodogs team page at http://robodogs.wikispaces.com/

I will try to keep you updated with our progress, but if not I will be back with many stories on Monday.

18 days until my first real triathlon.
18 days until my first open water swim.
18 days until I test out what I have been training so hard to do.
18 days to complete my first tri and turn the corner for my 70.3 Ironman in Racine, WI.

Things are only getting started.



No comments: