Saturday, September 22, 2012

Harry Potter Read Along - Sorcerer's Stone Chapters 1-5 Update

Yesterday I posted about how I am taking part in a little group activity with bloggers about reading all the Harry Potter books again. I would love it if students, parents, readers of this blog, etc. joined me in reading the series again. You can read more about it here.

Yesterday I had some time to read and I actually was lost in the book and I have not been lost in a book in quite a long time. It was awesome. I have read the first five chapters and I cannot believe about how much I have forgotten about this series and I have barely scratched the surface.

I did not want to post everything here and ruin for others so what I have done is created a Google Doc where I am going to share my thoughts about the book specifically while I read. This will be parts I forgot, parts I like, and basically anything I want to add.

Even better, I would love it if others joined me and added information while you read the series again.

Here is the link for the Google Doc


No comments: