Saturday, December 29, 2012

OS Week 9: After Christmas Workout Begins! Bike FTP Ride

I took 4 days off. I did not do any training from the 23rd to the 26th. I had plans to train, but while in Indiana the time never really presented itself to slip away for a bit. On the 26th I had total intentions of getting back on track with my training, but I was hit with the flu or something as I felt terrible.

Finally on the 27th I started from the beginning of the week to get all the workouts done. I refused to miss out on anymore workouts. Being on holiday break there is no excuses.

Here is my TR data = Rides - TrainerRoad http://www.trainerroad.com/cycling/rides/137552

I made two new goals on both my 30 minute and 60 minute power zones

The plan called for

MS: 2 x 18' (4') @ 95-100%/Zone4/Hard.

Remainder of any time you have available (if any, not required) @ 80-85%/Zone3/Mod-Hard.


I could tell that I was not feeling 100% yet because this was a struggle of a workout. My legs did not have it in them. Also, the binge eating of the three prior days did not help. It will be amazing when I get back to healthy eating and the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. This was a good start to getting back on track.

Info on the 24 DC

http://www.advocare.com/canyou24/

Check it out! We have a team ready to change lives starting on January 7th.

Go to this website and contact me if you have any questions about getting started. Simply Google Advocare 24 Day Challenge to see results from all over the world.

DM if you have questions and to get you started.

We have over 10 people on our GETTING IT DONE! team and would love to have more join us as we all work towards our personal goals.


Here is our team page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/304516902982290/

No comments: