Monday, December 16, 2013

#CoffeechugCAFE Podcast Series: Living on Edge of Chaos - Episode 7: Todd Henry

Todd Henry is the author of two great books - The Accidental Creative and his latest release Die Empty. You can check out his website http://www.accidentalcreative.com/ where you can find his podcasts and all social media links. 

I read Accidental Creative a few months back and absolutely fell in love with this book and his work. http://coffeeforthebrain.blogspot.com/search?q=todd+henry

I then pre ordered Die Empty and absorbed that book even more so. I liked it even more than Accidental Creative. The basis of the book is to help people, companies, businesses, and organizations do their most important work. As I read this book I could relate almost all of it to education and to the many ideas that I am striving for within my own job in education.

I sent Todd an email about chatting with me on this podcast and I jumped for joy when he said yes. 

Here is the link to his latest book, Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Everyday

Show Notes






All Social Media for Todd Henry - Please follow and learn from one of the best!

Twitter: 

Websites
Facebook

All Social Media for Coffeechug - I would love to have you join my PLN



Links to items mentioned in the podcast



Google Glass for Bettendorf Middle School Students

No comments: